How it works
Ovira's period cramp relief device uses TENS technology to instantly soothe period cramps.
The device emit small electrical pulses through two pads which you stick on the areas of pain. These pulses flood the nervous system which block the transmission of pain signals and your perception of pain.
Filled with chemicals
Takes time to kick-in
Nausea, drowsiness, dizziness
Rechargeable & 2 year warranty
Need to buy monthly
Three easy steps to relief.
Relief in minutes
Finally, a drug-free period cramp solution that actually works.read more reviews
Got my life back
No longer am I suffering and debilitated every month! I cannot stress when I say I felt IMMEDIATE relief. It has changed my life.
I went from enduring 15/10 pain to even being hospitalised. Within minutes of having it on I'm down to a 3. I have not felt this relief in a damn long time.
My wife has been using Ovira for the last couple of weeks. She is sooo happy that I purchased this for her. She had her period and it has really helped her through it.
Ovira's period cramp relief device has given me back the mental, emotional and physical energy that was once robbed from me. It’s been the biggest game changer for me.
I. Am. Obsessed
My boyfriend actually ordered Ovira's period cramp relief for me (he’s the best). And let me just say... I. Am. Obsessed. I’ve worn it during period pain, and ovulation pain. I love it.
Ovira's period cramp relief device is a TENS machine - that’s Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation if you want to get fancy. Our device works by applying a small electrical current through two compression pads (the Love Handles) that are placed over nerve roots that supply the sensory fibres to the uterus and/or lower back. Once in place, the stimulation prevents pain signals from travelling to the brain, causing the muscles in the uterine area to relax and resulting in a calming analgesic effect 😌
If you have private health insurance or an HSA/FSA card, you could get your period cramp relief device completely or partially covered. Contact your provider to confirm your policy or visit our Insurance page for more info.
If you don't absolutely love your device, return and get a full refund. No questions asked.
Your period cramp relief device is covered by a 2 year warranty.
- Alyssa M.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 2415 hours agoAge Range 18 - 24ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 starsLove It
Ive always had horrible cramps and Tylenol never worked but as soon as i put the ovira period cramp device they are gone in like 5 minutes.
- Martina C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 344 days agoAge Range 25 - 34ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 starsOMG! * **** **!
* am 25 years old and have period *** 13 years now. Also have a PCOS. **’* been a **** challenge to *** through my period every month but when * discovered OVIRA my first thought was - * have to have this thing. * bought ** right before my trip to Europe and * am so glad * did. First period after 13 years that * didn’t take any pills. This is a “must have” especially *** PCOS struggles. Thank *** OVIRA!
- Nadine M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 345 days agoAge Range 25 - 34ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 stars*** BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME!
* can’t live without ** now! *’* so glad *** made such a wonderful device that helps women who suffers **** really bad period pains! Thank ***, thank ***! 😭🏼
- Chamomile L.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 441 week agoAge Range 35 - 44ReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 starsBest cramp relief!
This device works instantly and no drugs required! As a bonus it also seems to help my RLS when wearing at night! I loved this lil device!!
- Adrienne T.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingPeriod Cramp Relief DeviceRated 5 out of 5 starsDoes the job well
I bought this device for my daughter and she says it works for her.
I used to have a tens unit for back pain, so I can vouch that they do help.